- Up-to-date clinical research and reference material concerning the use and abuse of steroids among professional, Olympic-level, college, and high school athletes
- Expanded data on the health effects, with particular emphasis on women's issues related to steroid abuse
- New information concerning steroid use among . and foreign collegians, adolescents, and bodybuilders
- The latest information concerning the legal aspects of steroid usage in sports and exercise
- Important information on drug testing including a history of the politics surrounding the practice and up-to-date scientific findings
Q. How could one boost metabolism by diet? I am aware for long that metabolism is the cause for poor health and how could one boost metabolism by diet? A. Metabolism, if it is not erroneous genetically; then it can be controlled or increased by any diet. What matters is the timing and regularity you feed yourself which uses your hormones and enzymes in your body to do the task they are for. This timing and regularity depends on eating in same time regularly and working and sleeping too. To excite some hormones even if they had switched off their action in body, can be excited by exercise and feeding with small diets in regular short time intervals. To make all this happen, reduce on junk foods, please.